Mercury 350 Hp Outboard Engines For Sale
Mercury Verado® engines represent the pinnacle of superior outboard design and performance. Verado engines boast advanced engineering and refined operation for boat owners who refuse to compromise. Every Verado feature is designed to deliver the ultimate, most satisfying on-water experience.Mercury 350 Hp Outboard Engines For Sale
Intuitive, Innovative Features
- Exceptionally Smooth & Quiet: The Advanced MidSection (AMS) moves engine mounts aft and outward to virtually eliminate vibration. Engine noise is minimized by a tuned multi-chamber air intake, fuel-injector covers that decrease high-frequency noise and a highly engineered cowl sealing system.
- Effortless Operation: Verado outboards come standard with SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) for ultra-smooth shifting, instantaneous throttle response, as well as electro-hydraulic, automotive-style power steering that provides precision handling.
- Joystick Piloting: Joystick Piloting for Outboards offers fingertip control of throttle, shift and steering, so you can dock and maneuver precisely, safely and with confidence. Move sideways, diagonally or spin the boat on its own axis with total control in wind or current.
- Adaptive Speed Control: Adaptive Speed Control on V8 Verado outboards automatically maintains the set rpm even as load or conditions change, with no adjustments to the throttle lever position – a first for the outboard industry.
- Advanced Sound Control: Change the exhaust tone of a V8 Verado outboard with industry-exclusive Advanced Sound Control. The dual muffler system allows users to toggle between an ultra-quiet mode and a deeper, sportier tone. Mercury 350 Hp Outboard Engines For Sale
- Legendary Power: The 2.6L Supercharged L6 torque hits the instant you drop the digital throttle. Tuned to power heavy offshore boats out of the hole and over the swell, these engines have the legs to fly.
- Smoother and Quieter: Verado engine designs virtually eliminate transmission of vibration to the boat, and acoustic engineering means the neighbors won’t hear you leave, and the fish won’t hear you coming.
- Reduced Fuel Cost: Verado outboards deliver superior fuel economy at cruising speed and wide-open throttle. The engine precisely adjusts the fuel mixture and delivers the best possible efficiency at any speed.
- Corrosion Resistance: Not only are Verado outboards designed and built to withstand the rigors of saltwater operation, but also they’re backed by a three-year corrosion warranty. Mercury 350 Hp Outboard Engines For Sale
- Horsepower: 350
- Full throttle RPM: 5800-6400
- Engine type: Inline 6
- Displacement (CID/CC): 158.5 CID
- Displacement (L): 2.6
- Cylinder Configuration: Inline 6 with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 24-valves
- Starting: Smart Start Electric
- Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
- Alternator amp / Watt: 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Trim system: Power trim and tilt with SmartCraft programmable tilt
- Dry weight *Lightest model available: 668 lbs / 303 kg
- Steering options: Electro-hydraulic power steering
- Shaft length: 25″ / 635 mm